- ” false” data-reg-redirect data-sub-required=” false” data-sub-redirect data-widget-type=” installed” data-widget-title=” Ukraine war- featured articles V2″ data-business-type =” content” data-urgent=” incorrect” > Ukraine war -featured articles V2 Medical facilities overwhelmed after Russian
- strike on train station Strike will certainly not go unpunished, promises Johnson
- Refugee families being ‘split’ by Office is ‘crazy’
- Charles Moore: The West has to choose if it desires Ukraine to win
- Listen to the most recent episode of our day-to-day Ukraine podcast
The Kremlin has reorganised its military command to put a brand-new general who has substantial experience of warfare in Syria in fee of its pressures in Ukraine.
General Alexander Dvornikov, commander of Russia’s southerly army district, now supposedly leads Moscow’s invasion efforts.
” That particular leader has a great deal of experience of Russian operations in Syria. So we would certainly expect the general command and also control to boost,” a Western official told the BBC.
However, they included that “unless Russia is able to change its tactics, it’s extremely tough to see how they do well in even these limited purposes that they have actually reset themselves”.
Follow the most recent updates listed below.